CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

High Musical...the UPDATE...

Well, I must admit that I rather enjoyed myself quite immensely at the High School Musical on Ice show. And, can I just say...that if you EVER get the chance to do front row of anything...you MUST do it. It was FANTASTIC! We could reach out and touch them (we didn't...but we coulda).

The first half covered High School Musical One and the second half was High School Musical Two. The girls were mesmerized. There were little girls all over the arena dancing, clapping and singing along. It was pretty cute.

HOWEVER, let me just say that we were not impressed with the cost of "stuff". Let me just throw a couple of things at ya...

1 bag of cotton candy (which also came with a plastic hat, yippee) = $12
1 box of popcorn = $7
1 slushee cup thing that lit up = $15

What is that all about??? $12 for cotton candy that probably cost them like 50 cents to make??? Needless to say, our kiddos didn't get any of that stuff. We opted for Braum's after. We probably spent $15 there and got ice cream for 5.

But all of the annoying price pushers aside...the actual ice show itself was a lot of fun. During the break, we took the girls to the restroom and Audrey was "skating" around and saying "I wish this floor was all ice!"

Little cutey.

2 comments:

Ashlee Liddell said...

Those prices are unreal! Worse than our major league baseball game prices...sheesh!

Glad the girls had such fun, and loved the bathroom story! What cuties!

Shelly said...

Hey friend-be sure to check out my blog. I just tagged you! :)

Love ya!