CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

High School Musical on Ice


Yes, it's true. We are taking the girls and my niece to the grand viewing of High School Musical: The Ice Tour. I'm guessing you all are incredibly jealous. Wait, there's more. We have FRONT row tickets. These kiddos have a grandpa (who just happens to be MY daddy) that has a connection and we were able to get the tickets the day before they went on sale. Way to go, daddy and Poppy Larry!!

I'll try and let you know how this evening goes. Here's what I'm thinking it will be like:

1. Cold
2. Loud
3. Very energetic
4. Lots of children screaming
5. Possible ice chips flown in our general dye-rection
6. Lots of giggles and ohs and ahhs from the girlies

Twill be fun and I am quite excited about it. The girls are gonna have a ball! My dad and hubs are even more excited...they can hardly wait!!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Ashlee Liddell said...

What fun! How did it go? Any ice injuries? Did you leave with a headache???? Poppy Larry rocks!!!!

Shelly said...

I am oh so jealous!! Tanner used to LOVE High School Musical but has since "graduated" onto Camp Rock. I'm sad-I was a closet High School Musical fan myself!